Pete Gianekura (Gianakura?) Interview Transcript
Pete Gianekura discusses his time in and around the Greek Orthodox Chrurch in Sault Sainte Marie, Michgian. He aslo explains different customs and hoildays within the Greek community celebrated in Sault Sainte Marie.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Pete Gianekura Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (13 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Greek Americans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Greek Orthodox Church
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sault Sainte Marie (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings