Robert Kekke Interview Transcript
Robert Kekke, a native of Green, Michigan, talks about his childhood growing up in the rural Upper Peninsula in the 1940s and 50s. Details include Finnish culture, community life, the Leftist leanings of the town, and the many families in the surrounding areas.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Robert Kekke Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (24 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Finnish Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Green (Mich.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Politics and government. Subject Source: Fast
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings