Robert McClellan (2001) Interview Transcript
In a telephone interview, Robert McClellan talks about his lawsuit against the Northern Michigan University administration regarding his termination, including details of the North Marquette conflict and the subsequent termination of Fred Harris. He also discusses at length his attempts and eventual success in unionizing the NMU faculty in the 1970s.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Robert McClellan (2001) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (47 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- American Association of University Professors. Northern Michigan University Chapter
- Labor unions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings