Russell Magnaghi (November 2001) Interview Transcript
Dr. Russell Magnaghi talks about his educational upbringing and travels that influenced his area of interest. He discusses coming to teach history at Northern Michigan University and his Native American Studies classes.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Russell Magnaghi (November 2001) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (18 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Native American studies. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings