Russell Magnaghi (1987) Interview Transcript
Dr. Russell Magnaghi discusses the Oral History Program and the importance of students getting involved in interviews locally, as well as his hopes for the program.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Russell Magnaghi (1987) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (10 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
Logan ? (Probably 3302-01, but no tape that I can definitively identify from AS)
- Local history. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oral history. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings