Shirley Brozzo Interview Transcript
Shirley Brozzo discusses her career at Northern Michigan University working for Multicultural Student Services and working and teaching in the Native American Studies Department. Topics include the changes the Native American Studies Department has gone through over the time that Brozzo has been at the university, the importance of the Native American Studies program, classes included in the program, and the process of creating a Native American Studies minor.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Shirley Brozzo Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (7 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Native American studies. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings