Steve Reed Interview Transcript
Steve Reed discusses the Dome, the PEIF (Physical Education and Instruction Facility), and intramural sports programs at Northern Michigan University. He also briefly touches on the importance of the recreation center in student life on -ampus and strategies to reach non-traditional students through these programs.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Steve Reed Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (11 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- College sports. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University. Physical Education and Instructional Facility
- Northern Michigan University. Superior Dome
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings