Tom Peters (1995) Interview Transcript
Tom Peters discusses the Olympic Education Center at Northern Michigan University. He talks about the initial idea, influences, student athletes, training programs offered, and the future of the USOEC.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Tom Peters (1995) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (4 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States Olympic Education Center
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings