Wayne Legrave (Lengrave?) Interview Transcript
Wayne Legrave (Lengrave?) discusses his time at Northern as a student and cafeteria worker in the late 1950s. The interview is a transcription of a tour he gave Dr. Russ Magnaghi of Lee Hall as he describes how the cafeteria and kitchen used to be arranged.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Wayne Legrave (Lengrave?) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (8 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. Lee Hall Gallery
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings