Brideson Will Interview Transcript (Version 2)
Brideson Will is a Gwinn native. He describes the history of Gwinn, Michigan. He focuses on why Gwinn is called a model town and how that has affected the town over the years.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Brideson Will Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (6 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Cleveland-Cliffs Iron Company
- Gwinn (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings