Remega Arsenault Interview Transcript (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Arsenault, Remega Bosio (Interviewee, Person)
Remega Arsenault discusses her life as an Italian American immigrant in the Upper Peninsula. She talks about why her family came to the UP and what traditions they were involved with. She discusses her parents adjusting to America, and her father working in the mines.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Remega Arsenault Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (10 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italy. Subject Source: Fast
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings