Lloyd Anderson papers
Collection — Box: 06-02-02
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains correspondence between Anderson and John D. Voelker concerning fly fishing. Voelker frequently requested tied flies from Anderson and often discussed their effectiveness in his trout fishing.
- 1966 - 1982.
- Majority of material found within 1966 - 1971.
- Anderson, Lloyd W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Lloyd Anderson papers, MSS-001, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Lloyd W. Anderson, of Negaunee, Michigan, married Evelyn on June 3, 1936. He operated Lloyd's Texaco in Negaunee from 1931 until 1962, when he retired. Anderson died on November 5, 1994.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
At the recommendation of Elizabeth Delene, archivist for the Catholic Diocese of Marquette, Lloyd Anderson donated the letters to the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives in 1993.
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fly fishing. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fly tying. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Voelker, John D. (John Donaldson) (Author) -- Correspondence
- Lloyd Anderson papers
- Gayle Martinson
- May 22, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note