John X. Jamrich photographs
Scope and Contents note
This collection of photographs documents some of former Northern Michigan University President John X. Jamrich's official duties on campus. Of particular note are the images of the Physical Education and Instructional Facility (PEIF) ground-breaking and Kaye House (the official residence of the President) receptions. The photographs date from 1968 to 1983.
- 1968 - 1983
- Jamrich, John X. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the John X. Jamrich photographs, MSS-100, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 box (One metal edged, gray box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition Note
John X. Jamrich donated this collection of photographs to Sonja Chrisman, producer of WNMU-TV, as part of the centennial video documentary.
- Jamrich, John X.
- Northern Michigan University
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. Kaye House
- Northern Michigan University. Physical Education and Instructional Facility
- Northern Michigan University. President
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- John X. Jamrich photographs
- Marcus C. Robyns
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note