Gaball family photograph
Collection — Box: 26-05-02
Scope and Contents Note
This collection contains one photograph showing a mother and her two children standing on the steps in front of the John D. Pierce School in the Kaye Hall Complex at Northern Michigan University in 1963 or 1964. The individuals are, from back to front, Earl E. Gaball, Jr. (then a junior), Susan Gaball Nadeau Dunn (freshman), Nell Giotto Gaball (freshman). Earl graduated with a B.S. degree from NMU in 1965 and went on to earn a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Michigan. Nell, the mother, received her B.S. degree in 1967 followed by an M.A. in 1968.
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish the Gaball family photograph, MSS-164, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
- College students. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dunn, Susan Gaball Nadeau
- Gaball, Earl E.
- Gaball, Nell Giotto
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. John D. Pierce Training School
- Northern Michigan University. Kaye Hall
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gaball family photograph
- Marcus C. Robyns
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description