Del Alpino Club records
Scope and Contents note
This collection is comprised of a membership roll and dues book for the Del Alpino Club in Calumet, Michigan. The materials are entirely in Italian and date from 1911 to 1922.
- 1911 - 1922
- Del Alpino Club (Calumet, Mich.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Del Alpino Club records, MSS-057, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
The Del Alpino Club was an Italian-American fraternal organization and its members were from the Piedmontese villages (north of Turin) of Pont and Locana Canavese in Northern Italy. Many members were original or early settlers in the Copper Country region of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
1 Cubic Feet
- Calumet (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Del Alpino Club (Calumet, Mich.)
- Fraternal organizations. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Membership lists. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Del Alpino Club records
- Marcus C. Robyns
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description