Lambda Chi Alpha, Lambda Upsilon Chapter records
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains correspondence, organizational by-laws, membership records, National Fraternity materials, meeting minutes, programming records, and the local charter petition of the Lambda Upsilon chapter of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity at Northern Michigan University.
- 1964 - 1968
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Lambda Chi Alpha Lambda Upsilon Chapter records, MSS-334, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Alpha Delta Epsilon was established at Northern Michigan University in 1964 or 1965 as a local social fraternity. It had split off from Alpha Phi Omega which was a local men's service fraternity. Alpha Delta Epsilon later became the Lambda Upsilon chapter of national fraternity Lambda Chi Alpha.
.25 Cubic Feet
This collection was formerly Univ Series-113. When it became MSS-334, a new finding aid was created.
- Bylaws (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Greek letter societies. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Membership lists. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes (administrative records). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Northern Michigan University
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Student activities. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lambda Chi Alpha, Lambda Upsilon Chapter records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description