George W. Hager student materials
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains homework, notes, and tests from various classes taken by Hager in the 1940s at Northern Michigan University. The majority of classes are in the sciences or mathematics.
- 1941 - 1961
- Hager, George W. (George Wallace) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the George W. Hager student materials, MSS-323, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Biographical / Historical
George Wallace Hager was a 1950 graduate of Northern Michigan University.
1.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids note
This collection was formerly Univ Series-115. When it became MSS-323, a new finding aid was created.
- College teaching. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Examinations (documents). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Lecture notes. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mathematics. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan College of Education.
- Northern Michigan University
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Science. Subject Source: Fast
- George W. Hager student materials
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives Repository
Harden Learning Resources Center 126
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette 49855 United States