C.V. Money Naming Committee records
Collection — Box: 26-04-01
Scope and Contents Note
This collection consists of records dating from 1927 to 1955 of the C.V. Money Naming Committee. The collection contains mostly correspondence and a list of committee members.
- C.V. Money Naming Committee (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the C.V. Money Naming Committee records, MSS-099, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
The C.V. Money Naming Committee was a group of Northern Michigan University (NMU) alumni, NMU staff, and other Marquette community members and had the goal of convincing the NMU Administration to name the Physical Education and Instructional Facility (PEIF) on campus after C.V. "Red" Money, former director of Athletics at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Michigan. The group was unsuccessful in their efforts.
- C.V. Money Naming Committee
- Marquette (Mich.).
- Membership lists.
- Money, C.V. "Red"
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955)
- Northern Michigan University. Physical Education and Instructional Facility
- Northern State Teachers College period (1927-1941)
- Physical education facilities.
- C.V. Money Naming Committee records
- Marcus C. Robyns
- Description rules
- Language of description