Industrial Arts Club records
Scope and Contents Note
This collection documents the activities of the Industrial Arts Club (sometimes called the Industrial Education Club), particularly the construction of a float for the homecoming parade and selection of a club emblem. The collection ranges in date from 1958-1967 and includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and photographs.
- Northern Michigan University. Industrial Arts Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Industrial Arts Club records, MSS-147, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift received from William Rigby in January 2007.
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Industrial arts. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes (administrative records). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. Industrial Arts Club
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Student activities. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rigby, William H. (Person)
- Industrial Arts Club records
- Marcus C. Robyns
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives Repository
Harden Learning Resources Center 126
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette 49855 United States