Aurora newsletter records
Collection — Box: 06-02-02
Scope and Contents note
This collection features a newsletter focused on providing items of interest regarding and a vehicle for reaching out to lesbians and gays in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Materials consist both of local news items and news digests taken from a variety of national newspapers and magazines. The newsletter is published in Marquette, Michigan by Francine Malindzak and Mary Denilauler.
- 1990 - 1996
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Aurora newsletter records, MSS-005, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Language of Materials
Custodial History note
Collection donated by Francine Malindzak and Mary Denilauler.
- Gay rights. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- LGBT+ people. Subject Source: Local sources
- Magazines (periodicals). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newsletters. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newspapers. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Periodicals. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Aurora newsletter records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note