Erickson Family Camp journal
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of a single journal. The journal contains photos, art, newspaper articles, and entries written by the Erickson family and their friends detailing their stays at the camp.
- 1931 - 1969
- Erickson family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from the Erickson Family Camp journal, MSS-229, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Biographical / Historical
There is no donor information for this ledger and there is no identifying information in it. A few of the photos have the surname Erickson on them, and many of the entries of the guests of the camp also have the surname Erickson. The location of the camp is unknown, although it appears to be somewhere in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Language of Materials
This collection consists of a single bound ledger, so there is no arrangement.
- Family vacations. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journals (accounts). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Vacation homes. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Erickson Family Camp journal
- Annika Peterson
- 12 August 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives Repository
Harden Learning Resources Center 126
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette 49855 United States