Northern Michigan University Women records
Scope and Contents Note
This collection includes constitutions, agendas, correspondence, membership lists and directories, minutes, newsletters, and financial materials including treasurers reports.
- 1926 - 2007
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Northern Michigan University Women records, MSS-239, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
Northern Michigan University Women was originally established in 1926 as the Faculty Wives Club whose members included all wives of university staff. The Northern Michigan University Women now includes all wives of university staff as well as all women staff members. The purpose of this group is both social and educational with a focus on development of friendships and spirit of service to the university and the community.
1 Cubic Feet
- Financial records.
- Membership lists.
- Minutes (administrative records).
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955)
- Northern Michigan College of Education.
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963)
- Northern Michigan College.
- Northern Michigan University
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-)
- Northern Michigan University. Faculty Wives Club
- Northern Michigan University. Northern Michigan University Women
- Northern State Normal School (Mich.).
- Northern State Normal School period (1899-1927)
- Northern State Teachers College (Mich.).
- Northern State Teachers College period (1927-1941)
- Northern Michigan University Women records
- Karen Kasper
- Description rules
- Language of description