John X. Jamrich and June Jamrich Dinner photographs
Collection — Box: 24-07-01
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of photographs taken at the dinner for John X. and June Jamrich in July 2012 and July 2013 in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Access
No Restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from the John X. Jamrich and June Jamrich Dinner photographs, MSS-262, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
The photographs in this collection are maintained in original order.
- College presidents' spouses. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College presidents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jamrich, John X.
- Jamrich, June
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. President
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- John X. Jamrich and June Jamrich Dinner photographs
- Glenda K. Ward
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description