Marquette Ambassadors Club records
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains a photocopied scrapbook and photographs of the Marquette Ambassadors Club from 1964-1969. The photographs depict the club members at various meetings and events. The scrapbook documents their visit to Lansing, Michigan and meetings with then-Governor Romney, Dominic Jacobetti, and various business representatives. Letters in the scrapbook are addressed to President Nixon.
- Marquette Ambassadors Club (Marquette, Mich.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Marquette Ambassadors Club records, MSS-028, must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
The Marquette Ambassadors Club of Marquette, Michigan was comprised of individuals from the area interested in the economic, business, and community betterment of Marquette, Michigan. The group regularly appeared before Michigan politicians as advocates for Marquette.
Language of Materials
- Clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Community organization. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Economic development. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette County (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Political participation. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Marquette Ambassadors Club records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note