Adams Township Justice of the Peace records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a single volume of judicial records created by Thomas H. Terrill, a Justice of the Peace in Adams Township, Michigan, between 1876 and 1881. The journal records summons, testimonies, and judgements.
- 1876 - 1881
- Terrill, Thomas H. (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Available online and open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Painesdale Mine and Shaft holds the copyright to materials that are not in the public domain and reserves all rights. Permission to use materials outside of fair use from the Adams Township Justice of the Peace records (PMAS-001) must be obtained from Painesdale Mine and Shaft. They may be reached by phone at (906) 482-0776 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 item (1 PDF file)
Language of Materials
There is only one item in the collection.
Existence and Location of Originals
The original records are held by Painesdale Mine and Shaft, Inc. They can be contacted at PO Box 332, Painesdale, MI, 49955, (906) 482-0776, or email@example.com.
- Adams Township (Houghton County, Mich.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Houghton County (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journals (accounts). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Justices of the peace Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal documents. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Adams Township Justice of the Peace journal
- In Progress
- Annika Peterson
- 16 August 2021
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description