Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection is composed of the papers of Judith Bailey, who was the president of Northern Michigan University from 1998 to 2003. Her papers are primarily centered around her hiring and include related articles, press releases, and correspondence, dating from 1997 to 2003. Other materials include statistics about NMU enrollment, costs and productivity during her time as president.
The collection consists of correspondence, news articles, a scrapbook, and yearbook clippings largely relating to Henry Tape's birthday in 1954 and his retirement in 1956.
Processed June 1996
- College presidents. 4
- Marquette (Mich.). 4
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) 4
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955) 3
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) 3
- Northern Michigan administration. 3
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. 3
- Speeches (documents). 3
- Articles. 2
- Education, Higher. 2
- Northern State Teachers College period (1927-1941) 2
- Photographs. 2
- Administrative assistants. 1
- Calendars. 1
- Educational leadership. 1
- Honoraria (awards). 1
- Michigan. 1
- Newspapers. 1
- Northern Michigan University Distinguished Alumni Award. 1 ∧ less
- Harden, Edgar L. 2
- Northern Michigan College of Education. 2
- Northern Michigan College. 2
- Bailey, Judith G. 1
- Bowden , Jeannette S. 1
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDEThis is your guide to our historical collections of personal papers, organizational records, and manuscripts. Our collections cover such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region. Search by Keyword, Name, Title, Subject, or Collecting Areas. The finding aids for our collections will give you an overview of the contents and information on where they are located.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.