Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Academic Senate and American Association of University Professors (AAUP) Northern Michigan University Chapter records
MSS-398 consists of the personal papers of Jon "Jack" LaSalle from the 1980s and 1990s. They include papers from his time on the Marquette County Labor Council, the Upper Peninsula Labor Management Council, the Marquette County Democratic Party and more.
This collection includes constitutions, agendas, correspondence, membership lists and directories, minutes, newsletters, and financial materials including treasurers reports.
United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW) Local 2178 (Technical, Office and Professional) Union records
This collection documents the history of the United Automobile Workers (UAW) Local 2178 (Technical, Office and Professional) Union on the Northern Michigan University campus in Marquette, Michigan. Records include correspondence, reports and studies, agendas, minutes, newsletters, grievance records, hearing records, and salary data. The collection's materials date from 1970 to 1997.
This collection contains the correspondence, financial records, committee records, audit reports, meeting minutes, and agendas, newsletters, and membership records, annual reports, bylaws correspondence, committee records, and International District reports of the Zonta Club in Marquette, Michigan.
- Correspondence. 7
- Minutes (administrative records). 7
- Financial records. 5
- Annual reports. 3
- Membership lists. 3
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) 3
- Photographs. 3
- Reports. 3
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Audits. 2
- Clippings (information artifacts). 2
- Clubs. 2
- Constitutions. 2
- Directories. 2
- Labor unions. 2
- Marquette (Mich.). 2
- Programs (documents). 2
- Societies. 2 ∧ less
- Northern Michigan University 2
- AFSCME-AFL/CIO Michigan 1
- Ablewhite, Hayward, Bishop 1
- Democratic Party (Marquette County, Mich.) 1
- Democratic Party (Mich.). State Central Committee 1
- Dimmick, William A., Bishop 1
- Episcopal Diocese of Northern Michigan 1
- Harris, Robert Leroy, Bishop 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 2178 (Marquette, Mich.) 1
- Kelsey, James A., Bishop 1
- LaSalle, Jon G. 1
- Michigan Mathematics and Science Centers Network 1
- Northern Michigan College of Education. 1
- Northern Michigan College. 1
- Northern Michigan University. Board of Trustees 1
- Northern Michigan University. Faculty Wives Club 1
- Northern Michigan University. Northern Michigan University Women 1
- Northern State Normal School (Mich.). 1
- Northern State Teachers College (Mich.). 1
- Page, Herman, Jr., Bishop 1 ∧ less
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDE
This collection guide includes collections from member organizations of UPLINK (the Upper Peninsula Digital Network) as well as the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. UPLINK collections document the history of the Upper Peninsula broadly, while the Central UP & NMU Archives focuses on such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region.
These finding aids will give you an overview of the contents and context of each collection. Finding aids only exist for collections that each organization has shared with UPLINK or (in the case of the NMU Archives) for processed collections. For a more comprehensive list of collections that might help with your research, please contact the relevant heritage organization(s) directly.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.