Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Academic Senate and American Association of University Professors (AAUP) Northern Michigan University Chapter records
This collection consists primarily of memorabilia and correspondence from Henry Jacobson from 1932-1984. Other notable items include photographs and a scrapbook. This collection may be of interest to those researching employees of the Cleveland Cliffs Iron Mining Company or Bethany Lutheran Church in Ishpeming.
This collection includes constitutions, agendas, correspondence, membership lists and directories, minutes, newsletters, and financial materials including treasurers reports.
This collection contains the correspondence, financial records, committee records, audit reports, meeting minutes, and agendas, newsletters, and membership records, annual reports, bylaws correspondence, committee records, and International District reports of the Zonta Club in Marquette, Michigan.
- Correspondence. 6
- Agendas. 5
- Minutes (administrative records). 5
- Membership lists. 3
- Reports. 3
- Annual reports. 2
- Audits. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Clubs. 2
- Constitutions. 2
- Marquette (Mich.). 2
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955) 2
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) 2
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) 2
- Photographs. 2
- Publications (document genre). 2
- Societies. 2 ∧ less
- Northern Michigan College of Education. 2
- Northern Michigan College. 2
- Northern Michigan University 2
- Bethany Lutheran Church (Ishpeming, Mich.) 1
- Cambium Club 1
- Cleveland-Cliffs Iron Company 1
- Jacobson, Henry (Project engineer) 1
- Michigan Mathematics and Science Centers Network 1
- Northern Michigan University. Faculty Wives Club 1
- Northern Michigan University. Northern Michigan University Women 1
- Northern State Normal School (Mich.). 1
- Northern State Teachers College (Mich.). 1
- Reynolds, Moira Davison 1
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.) 1
- Zonta Club of Marquette 1
- Zonta International 1 ∧ less
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDE
This collection guide includes collections from member organizations of UPLINK (the Upper Peninsula Digital Network) as well as the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. UPLINK collections document the history of the Upper Peninsula broadly, while the Central UP & NMU Archives focuses on such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region.
These finding aids will give you an overview of the contents and context of each collection. Finding aids only exist for collections that each organization has shared with UPLINK or (in the case of the NMU Archives) for processed collections. For a more comprehensive list of collections that might help with your research, please contact the relevant heritage organization(s) directly.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.