Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists mainly of Northern Michigan University basketball and football game programs; photographs of teams, athletic activities, and coaches; and news articles related to NMU sports from 1928 to 1992. The collection also includes a football program from 1992.
This collection represents a partial documentation of the personal and professional life of Dr. Sylvia Kinnunen, who spent the majority of her career as a professor in the Department of Education at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Michigan. The collection includes a scattering of personal photographs, correspondence, and teaching materials. The collection's materials range in date from 1920 to 2005.
- Correspondence. 4
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. 3
- Programs (documents). 3
- College teachers. 2
- College teaching. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Northern State Normal School period (1899-1927) 2
- Teachers -- Training of. 2
- Administrative assistants. 1
- Articles. 1
- Basketball. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Class reunions. 1 ∧ less
- Bowden , Jeannette S. 1
- Camelia Bowl (Football game) 1
- Canale, Gildo 1
- Committee for Women in Academe 1
- Harden, Edgar L. 1
- Kinnunen, Sylvia 1
- Northern Michigan University. Department of Athletics 1
- Northern Michigan University. Department of Education 1
- Northern Michigan University. John D. Pierce Training School 1
- Northern Michigan University. President 1
- Northern State Normal School (Mich.). 1
- Roberts, Forest 1 ∧ less
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDEThis is your guide to our historical collections of personal papers, organizational records, and manuscripts. Our collections cover such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region. Search by Keyword, Name, Title, Subject, or Collecting Areas. The finding aids for our collections will give you an overview of the contents and information on where they are located.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.