Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The scrapbook contains booklets and pamphlets relating to teaching as a career, greeting cards, certificates, correspondence, newsletters, programs, photographs and newsclippings relating to the Michigan Student Education Association and to the Don Bottum Chapter of Future Teachers of America.
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955) 3
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. 3
- Northern State Teachers College period (1927-1941) 3
- Northern State Normal School period (1899-1927) 2
- Teachers -- Training of. 2
- Articles. 1
- Booklets. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Calendars. 1
- Certificates. 1
- Class reunions. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts). 1
- College presidents. 1
- College teachers. 1 ∧ less
- Northern Michigan College of Education. 2
- Northern State Teachers College (Mich.). 2
- Future Teachers of America (Organization). Don Bottum Chapter 1
- Harden, Edgar L. 1
- Northern Michigan University. John D. Pierce Training School 1
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDE
This collection guide includes collections from member organizations of UPLINK (the Upper Peninsula Digital Network) as well as the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. UPLINK collections document the history of the Upper Peninsula broadly, while the Central UP & NMU Archives focuses on such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region.
These finding aids will give you an overview of the contents and context of each collection. Finding aids only exist for collections that each organization has shared with UPLINK or (in the case of the NMU Archives) for processed collections. For a more comprehensive list of collections that might help with your research, please contact the relevant heritage organization(s) directly.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.