Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection was originally a black paperbound scrapbook, containing materials dating from 1923 to 1925. Ms. Mather collected programs of commencements, plays, and concerts. Also included are dance cards, letters of invitation, dance memorabilia, and an assortment of class instructions and teaching guides from Northern State Normal School for Fall 1924 and Spring 1925, and several photographs of of Ms. Mather's friends and classmates.
This collection contains memorabilia of Nancy Russo's school days at Northern State Teachers College (now Northern Michigan University) from 1936 to 1939. The collection contains programs for the Men's and Women's Glee Clubs, Student Girls League Programs, a senior booklet for 1939, and a wallet size photograph of Pete Ellis.
This collection consists of Northern Michigan University memorabilia. Items include photographs of homecoming (1949), basketball and football teams, and the Tri Mu Fraternity; a homecoming program for 1948, a commencement program from 1981, copies of Horizons, and a personal scrapbook. The materials date from 1948 to 1993.
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. 5
- Scrapbooks. 5
- Student activities. 4
- Correspondence. 3
- Marquette (Mich.). 3
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) 3
- Articles. 2
- College sports. 2
- Greeting Cards. 2
- Invitations. 2
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. 2
- Northern State Normal School period (1899-1927) 2
- 20th Century. 1
- Announcements. 1
- Basketball. 1
- Booklets. 1
- Brochures. 1 + ∧ less
- Northern Michigan University 4
- Northern State Normal School (Mich.). 2
- Albeck, Stan 1
- Appleberry, James Bruce 1
- Campbell, Betty 1
- Canale, Gildo 1
- Elizabeth Mather 1
- Harden, Edgar L. 1
- Ishpeming High School (Ishpeming, Mich.) 1
- Jamrich, John X. 1
- Kruger, Gil 1
- Mariucci, Steve 1
- Marquette-Alger County Medical Society 1
- Michigan. Constitutional Convention (1963) 1
- Money, C.V. "Red" 1
- Northern Michigan College of Education. 1
- Northern Michigan University. Board of Control 1
- Northern Michigan University. Harden Learning Resources Center 1
- Northern Michigan University. Jacobetti Center 1
- Northern Michigan University. Physical Education and Instructional Facility 1 + ∧ less
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDE
This collection guide includes collections from member organizations of UPLINK (the Upper Peninsula Digital Network) as well as the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. UPLINK collections document the history of the Upper Peninsula broadly, while the Central UP & NMU Archives focuses on such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region.
These finding aids will give you an overview of the contents and context of each collection. Finding aids only exist for collections that each organization has shared with UPLINK or (in the case of the NMU Archives) for processed collections. For a more comprehensive list of collections that might help with your research, please contact the relevant heritage organization(s) directly.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.