Showing Subjects: 1141 - 1146 of 1146
- Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives 1118
- Superiorland Library Cooperative 44
- Thompson Township Historical Advisory Committee 33
- Upper Peninsula Digital Network Community Donations 28
- Ontonagon County Historical Society 22
- Grand Marais Historical Society 18
- Painesdale Mine and Shaft 17
- Copper Range Historical Society 15
- Menominee County Library 11
- Peter White Public Library 5
- Manistique School and Public Library 3
- Negaunee Historical Society 3
- Escanaba Public Library 3
- Ishpeming Area Historical Society 2 + ∧ less
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION GUIDE
This collection guide includes collections from member organizations of UPLINK (the Upper Peninsula Digital Network) as well as the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. UPLINK collections document the history of the Upper Peninsula broadly, while the Central UP & NMU Archives focuses on such topics as Northern Michigan University history, the local iron mining industry, and the politics, economics, religion, environment, and culture of the Central Upper Peninsula region.
These finding aids will give you an overview of the contents and context of each collection. Finding aids only exist for collections that each organization has shared with UPLINK or (in the case of the NMU Archives) for processed collections. For a more comprehensive list of collections that might help with your research, please contact the relevant heritage organization(s) directly.
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave. • Marquette, MI 49855-5301 • 906–227–1000
© 2018 by the NMU Board of Trustees. NMU is an equal opportunity institution.